Complete dentures are full-coverage oral prosthetic devices that replace a complete arch of missing teeth. The following are indications for this type of dental prosthesis:
A full arch of missing teeth
What to Expect from Complete Denture:
This process includes 5 steps:
- Primary Impression – we take primary impression using alginate which we pour to fabricate custom trays.
- Final Impression – every person is unique, and so is their mouth. custom trays are unique to you, and are used to get final impression.
- Jaw Relation – this is recorded to ensure optimum bite and height of your false teeth.
- Try in before you get your teeth, we want to make sure you are happy with them, you will get a chance to see your teeth before we do final processing.
- Denture Delivery – the day you get your teeth. after getting your teeth you may still have to come in for follow up and some adjustment. Join a book of dead free.