Oral Cancer Screening
Oral cancer screenings are crucial to early detection. We provide oral cancer screening services to help increase patient awareness of oral health problems as well as increase the rate of survival with early detection.
Symptoms of Oral Cancer may include:
- A sore, irritation, lump or thick patch in your mouth, lip, or throat
- A white or red patch in your mouth
- A feeling that something is caught in your throat
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing
- Difficulty moving your jaw or tongue
- Numbness in your tongue or other areas of your mouth
- Swelling of your jaw that causes dentures to fit poorly or become uncomfortable
- Pain in one ear without hearing loss
If you have exhibited some of the symptoms above for more than two weeks,then schedule a visit to our dentist in quel sito. We are eager to care for you!