Frequent snoring can be unpleasant for everyone, and it can result in a painful throat and disrupted sleep. To help our patients (and their partners) sleep well at night, we offer snore guards. If you or someone you know struggles with frequent snoring, please contact our office to speak with our dentist about a snore guard.
Symptoms of Snoring may include:
- Witnessed breathing pauses during sleep
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Difficulty concentrating
- Morning headaches
- Sore throat upon awakening
- Restless sleep
- Gasping or choking at night
To treat your snoring, your doctor likely will first recommend lifestyle changes, such as:
- Losing weight
- Avoiding alcohol close to bedtime
- Treating nasal congestion
- Avoiding sleep deprivation
- Avoiding sleeping on your back
If you snore frequently, we encourage you to contact our staff today to learn more about snoring treatment and to schedule your next visit with our dentist. We are eager to care for you!